Elkay DCFU312010L Dayton Stainless Steel 31-3/4" x 20-1/2" x 10", Offset 2-Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
on All Orders!
Dayton offers a complete line of sinks, drains and accessories. From top mount to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and configurations and offer product lines and packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer care.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: High-quality 18-gauge thickness and 300 Series stainless steel for lasting durability.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- Length: 31.75"; Width: 20.5"; Height: 10"
- Sink Depth: 10"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Soft Satin
- Intended Use: Residential/Multi-Family
- ADA: No
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Mounting Hardware: Undermount brackets sold separately
- Template Included: No
- Recommended Installation Hardware: LKUCLIP8 (2 packages required)
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Bowl 1 Length: 14"; Bowl 1 Width: 15.75"; Bowl 1 Depth: 8"
- Drain Size (Bowl 1): 3.5"
- Bowl 2 Length: 13.5"; Bowl 2 Width: 18"; Bowl 2 Depth: 10"
- Drain Size (Bowl 2): 3.5"
- Soundproofing: Bottom only pads
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Optional Grid: GBG1318SS (large bowl), GBG1415SS (small bowl)
- Optional Drain: D1125
- Gauge: 18
- Code Compliance: ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, BUY AMERICAN ACT, IAPMO (cUPC_sinks)