TOTO ST784E#12 Eco Clayton E-Max 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank, Sedona Beige
on All Orders!
The TOTO Eco Clayton E-Max 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank is designed for use with the Eco Clayton 1.28 GPF bowl. The Eco Clayton tank includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Eco Clayton tank features TOTO's E-Max flush technology, featuring a 3" wide flush valve. This reliable, highly efficient combination generates a powerful cleansing flush while only using 1.28 gallons of water. The Eco Clayton tank comes equipped with a decorative color-matched and chrome left-hand trip lever. The Eco Clayton tank meets the standards for EPA WaterSense, and California's CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: toilet bowl, wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat. The Eco Clayton ST784E tank can be used on the C784EF toilet bowl.
- Eco Clayton toilet tank for use with Eco Clayton C784EF toilet bowl.
- E-Max 1.28 GPF flushing system, creates a powerful flush.
- Decorative color-matched and chrome left-hand trip lever.
- WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC compliant.
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps.
- Purchased separately: Eco Clayton bowl, wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Specifications & Technical Info
- Water Consumption (GPF): 1.28.
- Flush Lever: Left.
- Height (in.) 15.5.
- Width (in.) 21.125.
- Length (in.) 8.125.
- Material: Vitreous China.
- Warranty: Manufacturer One Year Limited.
- Collection: Clayton.
- Color/Finish: Sedona Beige.