ALFI ABTI3020SB Titanium/Fluted 30" Reversible Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
on All Orders!
Sophisticated and sleek, this ALFI brand metallic glazed front apron fireclay sink is anything but ordinary. Give your kitchen a well-deserved makeover with our glamorous smooth titanium glaze. Popping with color and shine, there's nothing like it. This front apron metallic glazed sink combines the quality and functionality of a farmhouse sink, with the wow factor of a metallic finish, making it an artistic centerpiece in your kitchen decor. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
- After the white fireclay sink is glazed and out of the kiln, an additional pure titanium particle glaze is applied to coat the front apron. The sink then goes back into the kiln to maximize the durability of the finish, completing this unique metallic look.
- Reversible: One side has a smooth metallic Titanium Finish, the other has a traditional fluted design.
- Also available in copper, gold, and platinum as models ABHC3020SB, ABHG3020SB, ABHP3020SB.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping.
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy
- 3 1/2" Center drain. Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8".
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material, dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer.
- Heat resistant up to 350-degree F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350-degree F hot.
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.