Set it, forget it, and ventilate in a smart, code-compliant manner with preset code-compliant settings. Or, where code-compliance isn’t required, select from one of 5 comfort modes. Ultra compact, Broan Fresh In supply fans can be installed easily between 12" ceiling joists with the included bracket, and between 16" and 24" joists with a separate mounting bracket kit (Model Number FIN-S1624, not included).
Fresh In supply fans mount flush to the ceiling, in the attic, in a wall, or anywhere it fits and can be properly ducted. With an optional finishing ring and a paintable filter access door, the ventilator blends in wherever it is installed.
Broan FIN-180P Premium Supply Fan Features
- Broan Fresh In means code compliance or comfort mode settings, constant airflow and easy maintenance
- In today’s tightly built homes, bringing fresh air inside makes perfect sense, whether it’s done to meet code requirements or for personal comfort preferences
- For any typical installation, our built-in intelligence delivers airflow without losing efficiency, filter clogging, or ducting situations that affect static pressure
- Molded foam and insulated housing inserts protect against air leakage and condensation
- Washable aluminum filter with optional MERV 8 (mold spore and fine dust capture) and MERV 13 (mold spore, fine dust, bacteria and smoke capture) filters
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2022
- 6-ft power cord
Broan FIN-180P Premium Supply Fan Documentation
Broan FIN-180P Fresh In Premium Supply Fan 30-180 CFM with a 6 Feet Power Cord
No Sales Tax Outside of PA!
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.2 in. w.g.)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|5 Year Limited
|ENERGY STAR certified
|High Efficiency Luminaire