Elkay LZS8WSSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station, Single ADA Water Cooler, Filtered 8 GPH Stainless Steel
on All Orders!
The Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA compliant design. Bottle Filler features sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Touchless, sensor activation (bottle filler) designed for easy use; easy-to-operate push-bar activation (bubbler).
- Fill rate is 1.1 GPM.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator for when filter change is necessary.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Hands-Free, Visual Filter Monitor, Filtered, Green Ticker, Laminar Flow, Antimicrobial, Real Drain
- Length: 18.375"; Width: 19"; Height: 39.06"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Intended Use: Schools, Hospitality, Indoor Gym/Fitness, Small Office Building, Large Office Building, High End Architectural, Healthcare Facilities, Government/Municipal, Public Facilities
- ADA: Yes
- Bubbler Style: Flexi-Guard Safety
- Chilling Options: 8.0 GPH
- Mounting: Wall Mount (On-Wall)
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Rated Watts: 370
- Activation Mechanism: Electronic Bottle Filler Sensor With Electronic Front and Side Bubbler Pushbar
- Code Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, Buy American Act, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120, GreenSpec, NSF 42, NSF 53, NSF 61, NSF 372 (lead free), UL 399ETL, WQA