Elkay CDKAD2517652 Celebrity Stainless Steel 25" x 17" x 6-1/2" 1-Bowl Top Mount Classroom ADA Sink
on All Orders!
No Sales Tax Outside of PA!
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. Through the years, their engineering and manufacturing methods have continued to evolve. Their expertise in forming, welding, trimming and polishing stainless steel have helped us to set the industry standard. Elkay is proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- TOP MOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30".
- Length: 25"; Width: 17"; Height: 6.5"
- Sink Depth: 6.5"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Satin
- Intended Use: Classroom
- ADA: Yes
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Mounting Hardware Included: Part # 64090012 included for countertops up to 3/4" (19mm) thick
- Template Included: No
- Recommended Installation Hardware: LK364, LK463
- Space Designation: Classroom
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Bowl 1 Length: 15.75"; Bowl 1 Width: 14"; Bowl 1 Depth: 6.375"
- Drain Size (Bowl 1): 3.5"
- Soundproofing: Bottom only pads
- Faucet Holes Configuration: 2
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Countertop Cutout: 24-3/8" x 16-3/8" (619mm x 416mm) with 1-1/2" (38mm) corner radius
- Gauge: 20
- Base Material: 304
- Code Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, BUY AMERICAN ACT, IAPMO (cUPC_sinks)