Elkay DXUH21189 Dayton Stainless Steel 23-1/2" x 21-1/8" x 9", Single Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
on All Orders!
Dayton offers a complete line of sinks, drains and accessories. From top mount to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and configurations and offer product lines and packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer care.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 27".
- Length: 23.5"; Width: 21.1071"; Height: 9"
- Sink Depth: 9"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Radiant Satin
- Intended Use: Residential/Multi-Family
- ADA: No
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Mounting Hardware: Undermount brackets sold separately
- Template Included: No
- Recommended Installation Hardware: LKUCLIP8
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Bowl 1 Length: 21"; Bowl 1 Width: 18.625"; Bowl 1 Depth: 9"
- Drain Size (Bowl 1): 3.5"
- Soundproofing: Bottom only pads
- Faucet Hole(s) Configuration: 0
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 27"
- Optional Grid: GOBG2118SS
- Optional Cutting Board: CB2213*
- Optional Rinsing Basket: LKWERBSS
- Optional Drain: D1125
- Gauge: 18
- Code Compliance: ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4IAPMO (cUPC_sinks)