Elkay LZSTL8WSLP Enhanced EZH2O Filling Station & Versatile Bi-Level Water Cooler, Filtered Gray
on All Orders!
The Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA compliant design. Integrated look combines our Green Ticker and filter status lights.
- Touchless, sensor activation (bottle filler) designed for easy use; easy-to-operate push-bar activation (bubbler).
- Fill rate is 1.1 GPM.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator. Fillsafe recognition automatically recognizes new filter and updates LED light back to green.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Energy-saving feature, allowing for the refrigeration to be powered off when not in use.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash. Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Low-energy LED light encourages use, assists with filling dark bottles and illuminates in dark hallways.
- One-box packaging so the cooler and bottle filler ship together.
- Hands-Free, Visual Filter Monitor, Automatic Filter Status Reset, Filtered, Energy Savings, Green Ticker, Laminar Flow, Antimicrobial, Real Drain
- Length: 36.75"; Width: 19"; Height: 39.52"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Light Gray Granite
- ADA: Yes
- Bubbler Style: Flexi-Guard Safety
- Chilling Options: 8.0 GPH
- Mounting: Wall Mount (On-Wall)
- Number of Stations: 2
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Rated Watts: 370
- Full Load Amps: 5
- Activation Mechanism: Electronic Bottle Filler Sensor With Electronic Front and Side Bubbler Pushbar
- Code Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, Buy American Act, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120, GreenSpec, NSF 42, NSF 53, NSF 61, NSF 372 (lead free), UL 399ETL, WQA