Elkay LKEC2031AS Explore Kitchen Faucet, Pull-down Spray and Forward Only, Antique Steel
on All Orders!
Like the American spirit, the Explore faucet collection by Elkay was founded on classic ideals transformed by individual interpretation. Whether the design style is traditional, transitional or contemporary, there is an Explore design to meet your needs. Available in an array of finishes to complement your decor.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS WATERWAYS: Built for long-term durability.
- INCLUDES TWO AERATORS: Comes installed with 1.5 GPM water-saving aerator; optional 2.2 GPM aerator insert included.
- REMOVABLE CARTRIDGE: Allows for easy repair and replacement of cartridge.
- FORWARD-ONLY HANDLE(S): Handle(s) rotates forward only so there is no interference with the backsplash.
- PULL-DOWN SPRAY HEAD: Provides extra reach for additional cleaning and rinsing coverage.
- HAND SPRAY WITH PAUSE FEATURE: Allows for streaming, spraying and pausing the water based on tasks.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
- Low Flow, Solid brass waterway construction
- Length: 5.84"; Width: 11"; Height: 21"
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique Steel
- Intended Use: Residential
- ADA: Yes
- Installation: Deck Mount
- Number of Faucet Holes Required: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.500 GPM
- Faucet Deck Clearance: 9.50
- Spout Height: 17.875"
- Spout Reach: 9.25"
- Spout Type: Pull-down Spray
- Spray Type: Pull Down
- Valve: Ceramic Disc
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Handle: Forward Only Lever Handle
- Code Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, CEC, NSF 61, NSF 372 (lead free)IAPMO (through supplier)