Elkay SWUF32189BI Fireclay 33" x 19-15/16" x 10-1/8", Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Biscuit
on All Orders!
Elkay fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has been around for decades. The nonporous finish has a beautiful, glossy sheen that is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- DOUBLE BOWLS OF EQUAL SIZE: Conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- Length: 33"; Width: 19.92"; Height: 10.12"
- Sink Depth: 10.12"
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Fireclay
- Finish: Biscuit
- Intended Use: Residential/Multi-Family
- ADA: No
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Template Included: No
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Bowl 1 Length: 15.35"; Bowl 1 Width: 18.11"; Bowl 1 Depth: 9"
- Drain Size (Bowl 1): 3.5"
- Bowl 2 Length: 15.35"; Bowl 2 Width: 18.11"; Bowl 2 Depth: 9"
- Drain Size (Bowl 2): 3.5"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Optional Grid: LKBG1417SS
- Optional Rinsing Basket: LKWRB1518SS
- Optional Drain: LK99; Optional Faucet: LKEC2037
- Code Compliance: ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1IAPMO (cUPC_sinks), ETL (through supplier)