Elkay HTHB-HAC-RF Halsey Taylor HydroBoost Filling Station RetroFit Kit, Filtered
on All Orders!
The Halsey Taylor HydroBoost Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Designed to retrofit existing 115V pushbar-activated HAC style water coolers - includes new basin and drain. Bottle Filler features sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Touchless, sensor-activated bottle filler, designed for easy use; retrofits existing HAC 115V style coolers.
- Fill rate is 1.5 GPM.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator for when filter change is necessary.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Counter informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Exclusive Double Bubbler which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Sanitary Sensor Activated, Visual Filter Monitor, Filtered, Green Counter, Laminar Flow, Antimicrobial, Real Drain
- Length: 17.875"; Width: 3.5625"; Height: 18.875"
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Intended Use: Schools, Hospitality, Indoor Gym/Fitness, Small Office Building, Large Office Building, Healthcare Facilities, Government/Municipal, Public Facilities
- ADA: Yes
- Bubbler Style: No Bubbler
- Chilling Options: Non-Refrigerated
- Mounting: Wall Mount (On-Wall)
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Rated Watts: 15
- Full Load Amps: 1
- Activation Mechanism: Electronic Bottle Filler Sensor
- Code Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, Buy American Act, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120, GreenSpec, NSF 42, NSF 53, NSF 61, NSF 372 (lead free), UL 399ETL, WQA