Elkay LK500GN04L2 Single Hole, Concealed Deck Faucet, 4" Gooseneck Spout 2" Levers Chrome
on All Orders!
Elkay commercial faucets combine performance and style. From the commercial kitchen to the classroom, we have faucets for a variety of applications. Select from options and styles that make it easier to take on the tasks you do every day.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Built for long-term durability.
- INCLUDES VANDAL-RESISTANT AERATOR: Comes installed with 1.5 GPM water-saving, vandal-resistant aerator; 2.2 and .5 GPM aerator inserts included.
- SPOUT SWING RESTRICTOR PIN: Special pin locks faucet into stationary position for required applications.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
- Low Flow, Solid Brass Construction, Spout swing restriction pin
- Length: 6.3125"; Width: 5.6875"; Height: 13.8125"
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Chrome Plated Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Intended Use: Scrub + Handwash, Food Service
- ADA: Yes
- Installation: Deck Mount
- Number of Faucet Holes Required: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.500 GPM
- Faucet Deck Clearance: 8.8750
- Spout Height: 11.3125"
- Spout Reach: 4"
- Spout Type: Gooseneck
- Spray Type: None
- Valve: Quarter Turn Ceramic Disc
- Valve Connection: 1 1/8" Unified Screw Thread, Standard Series
- Handle: 2" Lever Handle
- Code Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, CEC, NSF 61, NSF 372 (lead free)IAPMO (cUPC_faucets)